1. Personal information:
Church Point Charter is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Church Point Charter will never pass on or sell your information to another company or organization for any reason.
2. How we use personal information:
Church Point Charter may use information provided to us to send out promotional information about our business and current offers.
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Church Point Charter.
- To confirm bookings with any other businesses associated with a booking.
- To render services related to Church Point Charter business such as warranty or after sales services.
5. Contact by Church Point Charter:
Church Point Charter may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Church Point Charter products and services, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
6. Individual's right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Church Point Charter database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Church Point Charter on the customer enquiry email email@example.com.
9. Church Point Charter and links to other web sites:
Church Point Charter provides links to web sites outside of the Church Point Charter site. These linked sites are not under the control of Church Point Charter, and Church Point Charter is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Church Point Charter website, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
10. Problems or queries: